Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Me.


The 'About me' page is up.. I mean literally on the top of my blog! Okay, that was probably a sad one. It was.

And I am sure that the 'About me' page will undergo frequent changes as I get more engrossed into this blog. But, this is it, for now.

And to tell you a little more of what to expect out of this blog, I would like to list some of the things I love, a few of which I blatantly also obsess over.
  • Movies: Are, and will remain, my first love.
  • Fashion: A newly acquired obsession and DIY fashion is a newly acquired pass-time and my own brand of penny saver.
  • Shoes: A necessity and pictures of which I may stare at for hours.
  • Chocolates: A sinful indulgence. Damn you, love handles!
  • Photography: I'm a self proclaimed 'photographer' and generally only end up clicking myself in DIY dresses and staggering heels at movie theatres.

No comments:

Post a Comment