Friday, March 5, 2010

Organising my life, one closet at a time

For a while now, I have been on a 'break'. Post the job, I decided to take some time off to apply to colleges and sort of just be. So today was seemed pretty much like a useful day for me.

I didn't do much really..just got around to sorting out the clothes in the closet, organising stuff in general etc. But it still feels so fruitful..which is why I decided to take a break and do a Gossip Girl marathon.








(These bedroom slippers were long forgotten.. A cousin gifted them to me as a joke.. But I ended up quite liking them.. Unfortunately it's never cold enough in India to actually wear them.)

(I've only just gotten hooked onto chunky jewellery (or statement jewellery, you fancy lady!))

(I never ever leave the house without some tissues and hand sanitiser.)

Anyway, I have a serious exam coming up this March.. and another essay to write for this scholarship thingy. I just don't seem to be getting around to doing any of that.. I'm taking bad pictures instead. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment