Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Expat? Who? Why?

See I told you I surprise myself.

I generally would never have written THAT as my first post. I am generally very organised and full of myself. And although the two qualities don't really make sense when put together, they atleast ought to have compelled me to write a post that was, well, a little more explanatory.

Like who am I? If I am not an expat yet, why is this blog called theexpatdiary? Where am I? Where am I off to? Rather, where do I desire to be off to? Etcetera.

Or atleast, that is what an organised and narcissistic girl would do.

So, fret not. All of this will be up on my 'About me' page in just a bit. And it's 3:25 am and I'm all drowsy. And that coupled with my airport maukish-ness, warns me to not begin on the 'About me' page just as yet.

But I will begin soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment