Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An empty closet, full of clothes

So the fellow expat, my sister, left yesterday leaving a closet full of clothes behind. This leaves me over-joyed. No, it's not because I'll now have a closetful of clothes for myself. Our tastes never were alike. But instead because I will have an ENTIRELY empty closet all for MY MY MY clothes. So that leaves me with an empty closet, but a room strewn with clothes all over.

I, therefore, am making the not-entirely benevolent gesture of donating all her clothes to a charity.

While I have already begun stuffing her clothes in the biggest bag I could find, I am googling charities for the under privileged that accept used clothes. If you know of one, do leave a comment or email me via the contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment