Friday, March 12, 2010

And then dad called back..

But today my dad called again..

Dad: So S, have you started reading more about the university..
Me: Ah-hmm.
Dad: Okay, check out accomodations, fee payment deadlines and everything and get back to me ASAP..
Me: Oh ya, I sort of started reading and networking..
Dad: Okay, and call up your cousin in Pittsburg, I'm sure she'll have something to bring to the table..
Me: Erm, okay Dad.. So?
Dad: Ya, so you better start preparing..
Me: Yes, but I would still like to hear from other universities.. what if those give me a scholarship..
Dad: Oh okay.. figure it all out and let me know what I'm supposed to do okay..
Me: Okay.. seeya.. bye. (hanging up smiling to myself)

You see he is more a functional thinker than an emotional one.. SO instead of saying, say, I'm so proud of you he said all of the above.. But so what Dad, I understand, and I love that you care..

No comments:

Post a Comment