Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DIY - Edition 1

Have I told you that I recently started deciding exactly what I want to wear, without giving in to the banal travesties that retailers sell these days

So here goes,

I can't wait for these fabrics to turn into clothes!


And, how rich does this blue look??


This is some embroidery I got done on silk.. I have lately taken to the pearl-blue combination..



And I love this *** pattern which is so quintessentially Indian.. If I had my way, I would use it in every Indian outfit I owned. Okay wait, I do have my way here.


And then there's this one.. I had no clue how this one would've turned out.. but it looks nice atleast at this stage..

Although the colours too flashy for my taste, I wanted something really different, and not-me for a cousin's wedding.. and this is perfect..Can't wait for the whole outfit to fall in place.



No comments:

Post a Comment