Friday, March 19, 2010

I'M ALL DECIDED!!

I'm finally sure that I'm going to NYC!!



As amazing as the thought is.. I can assure you that I'm very very intimidated!! If you can't understand, look at the picture above and you will.

I'm was earlier undecided between LA and NYC.. And, LA won hands down. I mean I know that NYC is NYC with its fashion and culture etc.. But then LA's so much warmer.. For a person coming from Mumbai that can be a huge relief..And then I wish to pursue something in the field of media and LA is THE place for all the big-shot media houses..

HOWEVER, I did not get through to UCLA.. and therefore I'm going to a university in NYC instead.. And this make me extremely happy as well.. So screw LA (for now.. who knows post the degree I may want to find a job there)

No comments:

Post a Comment