Friday, March 5, 2010

Jobless, on a lazy friday afternoon

Expat gyan: Getting into a skirt meant for someone two sizes smaller than you, is amazing exercise for the arms.

I found a skirt in my closet yesterday that I didn't really care for much earlier. It is sort of, something that you'll find on a So-Bo housewife on a lazy sunday afternoon, when she is all for being comfortable but doesn't want to be caught in her jammies if a high profile friend drops in. And yes, it was a gift from a So-Bo type housewife.

It caught my fancy yesterday because I tried it on, for kicks, and IT TOTALLY FIT. I was amazed and needless to say that it did wonders for my self-esteem. So I'm wearing it at home today this lazy friday afternoon.



This is sort of how it fits, in a more homely than office print.. And no, I'm not going to post my pictures in it, because wonderful self-esteem aside, I look ridiculous.

But, my arms are all toned now from trying to pry the zipper up for like, 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment