Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today.

I went out with an ex-office colleague, who is now a very good friend for a movie and then lunch and then coffee.. Whee!


Have had a busy, exhausting day. But was worth it.

But today I got my chunky necklace out of the closet.. and although I thought it would, it did not end up looking that bad with this diaphanous Marks and Spencer shirt, which by the way, was the best decision I made today.. Mumbai, I think was at its hottest today. Thank you, M&S for saving me.


And as far as the neckpiece is concerned..This cute looking guy from a news channel, was looking for women to talk about what the 2010 India Budget means to them. He approached me and I coyly declined saying I was camera shy (which you may figure I am, from the severed head in the picture above), while absent mindedly toying with the said necklace.. To which he replied, 'Don't worry, the necklace will look very pretty on camera.' Totally made my day.

BTW, I didn't do the survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment