Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blogger-shlogger

I can't believe it's 8.00 p.m. already.. I started my day significantly early, and got so engrossed in blogging that I lost track of time.. And BAM! Here I am. At 8. Worried that my entire schedule's gone for a toss.

Either way, so today I shifted my 'other serious blog' to wordpress, after days of contemplation. Blogger had started getting very annoying.

Firstly, since it was a blog started circa 2008, it was on the only gmail id I had back then. And now when I wanted to shift it to a new one blogger snubbed me. :(.. So I had to sign in and out of two email ids for every little change I had to make.

Then, there was adsense. Nonsense. They declined my request stating unoriginal content. It was a review blog, for Christ's sake. I understand, that it implies that I comment on existing stuff.. but how does that make my content unoriginal.

So well, after all the hair-pulling I finally settled on wordpress. It is now up. After a day's hard work. And I am so happy.... and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment